Leek Minor Injuries Unit Current opening hours:
9am – 5pm (last admission to the unit is 4.30pm)
Walk in service - no appointment or booking required
The Minor Injuries Unit is a nurse led service which provides treatment for minor illness and injury including wounds needing stiches, rashes, ear infections, sprains and strain, suspected broken limbs, bites and stings, minor head injuries, minor burns, sore throats and foreign bodies in the eye.
X-Ray facilities are open to appointments for outpatients and GP patients only and provided from:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 12:30pm, and 1:30pm - 4:50pm
The X-Ray facilities are not available at the weekends or on Bank Holidays.
Outpatient services and clinics provided at Leek Moorlands Hospital.
- Cardiology Clinic
- Diabetes Clinic
- Diabetic Eye Screening Clinic
- District Nurses Clinic
- General Surgery/lumps and bumps Clinic (consultant)
- Gynaecology Clinics (consultants)
- Impact Pain (consultant)
- INR Clinics (Warfarin) nurse
- Memory Clinics (consultants)
- Musculoskeletal (consultant)
- Neurology Parkinson's Disease Clinic (Specialist Nurse)
- Oxygen Clinic (nurse)
- Pelvic health
- Phlebotomy (Tuesday-Thursday, 8:00am - 12:45pm)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Clinics (nurse)
- Respiratory Clinic (nurse)
- School nurse enuresis
- Speech Therapy
- Spirometry Clinic (nurse)
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm
Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Parking and Access
- Parking onsite is free.
- There is disabled access to the building, with dedicated parking.
- All outpatient facilities have disabled access and facilities.