To support the preparations for Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made changes to the services we provide
The tissue viability service provides specialist assessment, advice and support on all aspects of preventative wound care as well as specialist advice for existing wounds.
The service is offered to individuals in the community, care homes with nursing, and residential homes. It encompasses all age ranges, ethnic groups and clients with physical disabilities.
The service excludes patients residing in mental health institutions or residential facilities.
The service includes:
- Management of patients with acute, chronic or complex wounds
- Prevention and management of pressure ulcers, ulceration of the leg, diabetic foot ulcers, ulcerations associated with lymphoedema
- The management of patients with wounds of complex aetiology such as malignant wounds, burns, sinuses or fistulas
- Management of patients with chronic non-healing wounds
- Management of patients requiring complex interventions such as VAC therapy, grafts and expensive non-tariff wound care products
Tissue Viability Contact Details
North Service South Service
Bradwell Hospital Armitage Clinic
Talke Road Shropshire Brook Road
ST5 7NL WS15 4UZ
Telephone: 0300 123 0905 ext 6125 Telephone: 01889 571435
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com