As part of the NHS response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made changes to the services we provide
Integrated Local Care Teams, sometimes called ILCTs, ensure patients living in Staffordshire are better supported to remain healthier and independent at home.
ILCTs comprise of nursing and adult social care teams who support frail, older people and people living with long term conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart failure and kidney disease, providing care before a crisis occurs.
The teams work with local GPs and specialist nursing and therapy teams to identify those in greatest need of health and social care services. Service user needs are assessed and an individual care plan is created and delivered by a single multi-disciplinary team. Each service user is given a personalised care plan which is assigned a care co-ordinator; this could be their social worker, district nurse or therapist.
This way of working is improving service delivery and sharing assessment processes, and ensures that patient information does not have to be collected more than once, enabling the provision of co-ordinated, timely care.
The service also operates an out of hours function.
- Rugeley - Sandy Lane Health Centre
- Cannock - Cannock Chase Council
- Hednesford - Hednesford Valley Health Centre
- Great Wyrley - Great Wyrley Health Centre
- Tamworth - Merlin House
- Tamworth - Tamworth Health Centre
- Lichfield - Greenhill Health Centre
- Burntwood - Salters Meadow Health Centre
- Albrighton - Cedar House
- Wombourne - Wombourne Clinic
- Stone - Trentside Clinic
- Stafford - Greyfriars Therapy Centre
- Stafford - Rising Brook Health Centre
Please be aware the walkway from the rear car park to the main entrance at Smallthorne Health Centre is currently inaccessible – this is due to urgent work taking place on the roof. During this time, patients are being asked to go back out of the car park to the road where they will be able to access the entrance to the health centre. A few parking spaces are available at the front of the building, but please be aware this is a residential area. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Hanley/Bentilee - Bentilee Neighbourhood Centre, ST2 0EU
- Hanley/Bucknall - Hanley Health Centre, ST1 2BN
- Longton - Blurton Health Centre, ST3 3BS
- North East - Smallthorne Health Centre, ST6 1SA
- Meir - Meir Primary Care Centre, ST3 6AB
- South West - Hanford Health Centre, ST4 8EX
- Tunstall - Tunstall Primary Care Centre, ST6 6BE
- West - Shelton Primary Care Centre, ST1 4PB
- Madeley/Silverdale - Madeley Surgery/Silverdale Health Centre
- Milehouse/Clayton - Milehouse Primary Care Centre/Kingsbridge Surgery
- Kidsgrove/Audley - Kidsgrove Health Centre/Audley Primary Care Centre
- Chesterton/Porthill - Chesterton Health Centre
Joined-up care: Sam's story
Video credit: Joined-up care: Sam's story by The King's Fund.
Integrated Local Care Teams Contact Details