Here's Dr Ranj's video's on toothbrushing for children, ages 0-3, 3-6 and 7+:
Please see tabs below for further information and links on oral health.
- Brush your teeth and gums twice a day, every night last thing before bed and one other time. Don't forget to brush your tongue. Have a look at vidoes online to help you improve your technique.
- Use a family strength fluoride toothpaste, those containing 1450ppm Fluoride are great for your teeth. If you don't like mint you could try other flavours just remember to check the Fluoride content.
- Spit don't rinse. Always spit toothpaste out but don't rinse away the goodness from the toothpaste with water or a mouthwash- if you want to use a mouthwash use it at a different time to brushing- after a meal is a good idea.
- Diet Tips- keep sugary drinks and snacks to meal times only. Have any sugary treats straight after your main meal. In between meals stick to drinks such as water or milk and snacks that are kind to your teeth such as fresh fruit, vegetable sticks, crackers, chippati's etc.
- Dental Attendance- Always keep dental appointments, it is important we see you regularly to spot any problems quickly. If you can't make it please call us to let us know
Dental Services Contact Details
Services are provided in a variety of location across Staffordshire. All premises are easily accessible.
Upper Huntbach Street,