As part of the NHS response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made changes to the services we provide
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT) is an integrated organisation that provides physical and mental health, learning disabilities and adult social care services.
The majority of our services are delivered in Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, but through Inclusion, part of our specialist care group, we cover much of England.
We believe there a number of benefits to being integrated:
- Improved access to services
- A joined-up service around the service user and their family reducing confusion, duplication and enabling better co-ordination of care
- Improved information sharing between professionals
- Greater opportunities to support staff recruitment and retention
- Successful delivery of the Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent; Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin.
We are very proud to be a Keele University Teaching Trust and value research and innovation.
We offer service users, carers and staff the opportunity to take part in a range of research projects as well as the evaluation of services through our Involvement for Impact Framework.
Our approach to quality improvement includes the Virginia Mason methodology and we share its focus on pursuing the perfect patient experience.
To ensure that our services retain a local focus or critical mass, they are organised into four care groups, each with a managing director, clinical and care director and head of operations:
- Children & Families
- Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent