Helpful Covid-19 Resources
Shropshire area - other support available
- Shropshire Council's mental health and wellbeing resources
- Advice and contact information for immediate confidential and local support - if you are worried about suicidal thoughts in either yourself or someone else.
- Bereavement Support: call 0345 678 9028 - a new service has been launched to support Shropshire residents who are experiencing and suffering from bereavement and loss during the coronavirus pandemic. The offer is open to anyone who has been bereaved by either a recent death or previous loss. The Bereavement Support Service is operated by Shropshire Council and community voluntary partners Samaritans, CRUSE, and Severn Hospice and CRANE counselling. If you or someone you know could benefit from this service, please call 0345 678 9028 for further information and access.
- Shropshire Council Mental Health resources page - information on local support for keeping mentally well.
Information about urgent care across Staffordshire, Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin.
- Visit the University Hospitals of Burton and Derby website for information about urgent care at Queen's Hospital (Burton) and Royal Derby Hospital.
- Visit The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust website for information about urgent care at Princess Royal (Telford) and Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.