The team is made up of nurses and outreach workers, supported by administrators.
They offer health assessments and short-term support to people of any age attending
- Shrewsbury police station
- Telford police station
- Youth Offending Team
- Court (Telford and Kidderminster).
The service operates seven days a week.
- Monday to Friday (9am - 8pm)
- Reduced hours at the weekend
Working in partnership with other organisations, the team can refer on to
- social services
- specialist health services such as learning disability and speech & language services
- specialist mental health services (all ages)
- financial services/benefits
- education and employment services
- drug/alcohol services
- therapy services.
Email the team: Shrops.LandD@nhs.net