As part of the NHS response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made changes to the services we provide
Every adult has the right to live free from the experience of abuse or neglect, if you are worried that an adult maybe at risk of abuse or neglect please contact the local authority adult safeguarding team to discuss your concerns and ensure that the person has access to the right support:
- Staffordshire Tel: 0845 6042719
- Shropshire Tel: 0345 6789021
- Telford and Wrekin Tel: 01952 381280
- Stoke-on-Trent Tel: 0800 5610015
If the adult you are concerned about, lives in a different area to those identified above, please contact the relevant local authority, or speak to a member of staff working with you, who will be able to support you to identify who this is.
You may be given alternative contact numbers, depending on the particular needs of the adult.
For more information go to the Adult Protection pages on your local safeguarding board website:
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent: https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/Homepage.aspx
- Shropshire: https://shropshire.gov.uk/shropshire-choices/i-need-help/keeping-adults-safe/a-guide-to-adult-safeguarding-in-shropshire/
- Telford and Wrekin: http://www.telfordsafeguardingadultsboard.org/sab/about