To support the preparations for Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made changes to the services we provide
Silvercloud offers secure, immediate access to online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) informed programs, tailored to you specific needs and designed to help you improve and maintain your wellbeing.
Programs consist of six to seven modules which can be completed at your pace – either using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
What programs are provided?
- Space from stress – this program will help enhance existing stress-busting strengths and skills, and build new ones
- Space for resilience – this program helps you achieve a sense of wellbeing and satisfaction, in all areas of your life
- Space for sleep – this program will teach you the skills for overcoming your sleep difficulties, allowing you to achieve better quality sleep and wake up feeling refreshed
- Click on this link to access Silvercloud
- When you visit Silvercloud for the first time you will be asked to take a short multiple choice wellbeing quiz. This will establish which programs are right for you
- If there is a program you wish to take part in then click ‘sign up’
Signing up for Silvercloud
If you are using Silvercloud for the first time you will need to create an account. You will need:
- A username
- Your email address
- Pin number – please use wellbeing20 as the pin number (NB: this is the pin number that Silvercloud has assigned to MPFT; you will need to use this pin to access the programs)
- If you need more help with creating an account or logging in click here to view Silvercloud’s frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Silvercloud is a completely confidential internet-based system or platform developed by Silvercloud Health that delivers online therapeutic and psycho-education programs.
Users must exercise their own judgement when using apps and digital tools. Apps and digital tools should be treated as complementary to any advice users have been provided with by a qualified medical professional.
Click here to view Silvercloud’s privacy information.
Mental health and wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters - 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus
- Every Mind Matters - how to look after your mental wellbeing while staying at home
- NHS.UK - Mental health and wellbeing
- NHS.UK - Strength and flex exercises you can do at home
- Mind - Guide to Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Shropshire County Council - Looking after your mental health during COVID-19
- Mental Health Foundation - Advice on looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
Children and young people
- CAMHS Resources - Coronavirus - resources designed to help cope with such stress and uncertainty at this time designed by MPFT's CAMHS team
- GOV.UK - Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Coronavirus children's factsheet (developed by Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust)
- Young Minds - advice for young people and parents on mental health impact of Coronavirus
- Anna Frued National Centre for Children and Families - Coronavirus support
- Childline - Coronavirus support
Other helpful resources
Every Mind Matters - Now, More Than Ever
Pentabus (The Nation’s Rural Theatre Company) releasing recordings of past shows for free
Pentabus have announced that they are releasing recordings of their past shows on their website and social media channels to be streamed for free. These will remain live for the next three months and will be released weekly on a Friday at 2pm for anyone to access. To view the shows as they’re released visit Pentabus.co.uk