Supporting your recovery from COVID-19
This booklet contains information for you and your family / carers with you recovery from COVID-19 and were not admitted to intensive care.
It provides a brief overview of the common physical and emotional problems you may be experiencing. We hope to give you helpful tips and to signpost you to more help when you need it.
The information in this booklet is available in other printed formats and languages, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Silvercloud offers secure, immediate access to online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) informed programs, tailored to you specific needs and designed to help you improve and maintain your wellbeing.
Programs consist of six to seven modules which can be completed at your pace – either using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
What programs are provided?
- Space from stress – this program will help enhance existing stress-busting strengths and skills, and build new ones
- Space for resilience – this program helps you achieve a sense of wellbeing and satisfaction, in all areas of your life
- Space for sleep – this program will teach you the skills for overcoming your sleep difficulties, allowing you to achieve better quality sleep and wake up feeling refreshed
- Click on this link to access Silvercloud
- When you visit Silvercloud for the first time you will be asked to take a short multiple choice wellbeing quiz. This will establish which programs are right for you
- If there is a program you wish to take part in then click ‘sign up’
Signing up for Silvercloud
If you are using Silvercloud for the first time you will need to create an account. You will need:
- A username
- Your email address
- Pin number – please use wellbeing20 as the pin number (NB: this is the pin number that Silvercloud has assigned to MPFT; you will need to use this pin to access the programs)
- If you need more help with creating an account or logging in click here to view Silvercloud’s frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Silvercloud is a completely confidential internet-based system or platform developed by Silvercloud Health that delivers online therapeutic and psycho-education programs.
Users must exercise their own judgement when using apps and digital tools. Apps and digital tools should be treated as complementary to any advice users have been provided with by a qualified medical professional.
Click here to view Silvercloud’s privacy information.