All recruitment to the Trust will be done via the in house Recruitment Service who will organise for the correct forms to be completed by your new recruit. Please email email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
Changes to Your Staff Details
- Personal changes to staff data notified via ESR's Employee Self Service
- Any Personal changes to staff data i.e. name, address, contact details, next of kin, bank account details etc should be made by the member of staff using their Employee Self Service.
- Contractual changes to staff data notified via the Trusts Electronic Change Form
- Any contractual changes e.g. changes in team, Band, hours, supervisor, base etc. need to be notified using the Trust's electronic change form. Please click Here to access the Trusts Electronic Change Form
Staff Leaving the Trust
The Trust’s termination form is electronic. Please click here to access the Trust's electronic Termination Form.
Annual Leave Carry Forward Exercise
At the end of each financial year, the Trust asks managers to confirm if any of their staff have a balance of Annual Leave (A/L) that needs to be carried forward (C/F) into the new financial year.
SFI’s allow staff to C/F up to one week’s worth of contracted hours.
Please click here to access your team’s A/L C/F forms.
For help completing the excercise click here to access the user guide
Please click here for FAQ's
Help with Electronic Forms
If you are a manager or administrator for your team and or unable to see your team details please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and those of what you were expecting to see. You will receive a response within 1 working day.
For help completing the e-Termination From, please see the follow guides:
Additional ESR Forms
- Request To Increase Annual Leave Entitlement In Recognition Of Service Not Currently Counted Towards Annual Leave Form
- New User / Change to access ESR & Healthroster Form
- Excess Mileage Approval Form
- Rotational Excess Mileage Approval Form (Junior Doctors only)
- Notification of Private Car Details Form
Please note the sites with Automatic Number Plate Recognition are:
- Cross Street Clinic, Burton
- Hall Court, Shrewsbury
- Longton Cottage Community Hospital
- Park House, Cannock
- St George's Hospital, Stafford
- St Michael's Court, Lichfield
- The Bridge, Corporation Street, Stafford
- The Redwoods Centre, Shrewsbury
Paper Expense Claim Forms - Volunteers only