All recruitment to the Trust will be done via the in house Recruitment Service who will organise for the correct forms to be completed by your new recruit. Please email email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
Changes to Your Staff Details
- Personal changes to staff data notified via ESR's Employee Self Service
- Any Personal changes to staff data i.e. name, address, contact details, next of kin, bank account details etc should be made by the member of staff using their Employee Self Service.
- Contractual changes to staff data notified via the Trusts Electronic Change Form
- Any contractual changes e.g. changes in team, Band, hours, supervisor, base etc. need to be notified using the Trust's electronic change form. Access the Trusts Electronic Change Form
Staff Leaving the Trust
The Trust’s termination form is electronic. Access the Trust's electronic Termination Form.
Annual Leave Carry Forward Exercise
At the end of each financial year, the Trust asks managers to confirm if any of their staff have a balance of Annual Leave (A/L) that needs to be carried forward (C/F) into the new financial year.
SFI’s allow staff to C/F up to one week’s worth of contracted hours.
- Access your team’s A/L C/F forms.
- Help completing the exercise and user guide.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Help with Electronic Forms
If you are a manager or administrator for your team and or unable to see your team details please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and those of what you were expecting to see. You will receive a response within 1 working day.
For help completing any of the below e-forms, please see the following guides:
Additional ESR Forms
- Request To Increase Annual Leave Entitlement In Recognition Of Service Not Currently Counted Towards Annual Leave Form
- Additional ESR & Healthroster Access Form (Employee access to both systems is given automatically – Please use this form to request additional access for managers and administrators.
Registering your Vehicle for Expenses to Claim Mileage Expenses
From 1st April 2022 - To register a vehicle for expenses purposes (e.g., Business Mileage or Excess) please see below:
Private vehicles - including Salary sacrificed NHS leased vehicles - Please login through the EASY Expenses system - Not available until 1st April 2022.
NHS Lease Cars details will be notified to the Payroll Services Team by the lease car company. These details will be entered in to ESR and will automatically update the EASY Expenses system, so there is no need to take further action.
Registering your Vehicle for the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Parking System
There are a number of MPFT sites that operate an ANPR car parking system. To register your vehicle for parking at MPFT sites, so that you avoid any car parking fines, please see below:
From 1st April 2022 -
- Private Vehicles not already registered to claim mileage (Business Mileage or Excess) - Register your vehicle to park on Trust premises
- Private Vehicles registered to claim Business mileage or Excess - These vehicles will have been registered on the EASY Expenses system.
- NHS Lease Cars - Details of these vehicles will be notified to the Payroll Services Team by the lease car Company. These will be entered in to ESR and will automatically update the EASY Expenses system.
- For both of the above, any new vehicles details will be shared from the EASY expense system with the MPFT Car Parking Team, so that they can be registered for Parking. Please Note, that until you receive an email from the MPFT Car Parking Team to confirm your vehicle is registered with the ANPR system, you will need to continue to manually input your vehicle registration on the ANPR terminals.
Please note the sites with Automatic Number Plate Recognition are:
- Cross Street Clinic, Burton
- Hall Court, Shrewsbury
- Longton Cottage Community Hospital
- Park House, Cannock
- St George's Hospital, Stafford
- St Michael's Court, Lichfield
- The Bridge, Corporation Street, Stafford
- The Redwoods Centre, Shrewsbury