All recruitment to the Trust will be done via the in house Recruitment Service who will organise for the correct forms to be completed by your new recruit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.
Changes to Your Staff Details
- Any personal changes to staff data i.e. name, address, contact details, next of kin, bank account details etc should be made by the member of staff using their Employee Self Service.
- In terms of notifying the team of contractual changes, please download a copy of the Change Form.
- Once downloaded, please type in the employee details, print and save a copy on the employee file and then email the form to your Directorate Accountant.
- Your accountant will update the Financial Ledger if necessary and then forward the form onto the ESR team for action. Once actioned in ESR, both e-Pay Healthroster and if appropriate, RiO will be updated.
Staff Leaving the Trust
The Trust’s termination form is electronic. Please click here to access the e-forms page. If you are a manager or administrator for your team and or unable to see your team details please email email@example.com with your details and those of what you were expecting to see. You will receive a response within 1 working day.
For help completing the e-Termination From, please follow this guide: Managers eForms Guide - Termination Form.pdf
- Excess Mileage Approval Form
- Rotational Excess Mileage Approval Form (Junior Doctors only)
- Notification of Private Car Details Form
Please note the sites with Automatic Number Plate Recognition are:
- Cross Street Clinic, Burton
- Hall Court, Shrewsbury
- Longton Cottage Community Hospital
- Park House, Cannock
- St George's Hospital, Stafford
- St Michael's Court, Lichfield
- The Bridge, Corporation Street, Stafford
- The Redwoods Centre, Shrewsbury
Paper Expense Claim Forms - F&E and Volunteers only