- Logging On and Getting Started
- How to Reset your ESR Password
- ESR Remote Access - Forgotten Username or Password
- Internet Access guide to Viewing your Payslip
- Trouble Shooting Guide For Accessing Your Payslip Online
- Managing your personal information
- How to Update your Equality Data
- Managing your Bank Account details
- Viewing your P60
- How to view your Total Reward Statement
- Managing your Workflow notifications
- How to turn off your ESR notifications
Please note that whilst absence data is available to view in ESR's ESS, it is not managed in ESR.
Instead Absences, including Annual Leave, are recorded and managed in the E-Pay Healthroster system. Each month an Absence data feed is taken from E-Pay Healthroster and transferred into ESR for Payroll and monitoring purposes, which is why the data is there in ESR for you to view it.
Please log onto Healthroster - EOL to view your annual leave entitlement and to book leave.