Interested? apply below:
Who are we looking for?
- Opportunities for both experienced and new to care.
- People who are Caring. Empathetic. Reliable. Patient. Flexible. Practical and Observant.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Have access to a car (lease options are available)
- Age 18 and over.
- Available to work split shifts (Between 7am-10pm)
What we offer you?
- You will receive up to 27 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days)* Plus 8 bank holidays annually (10 days for 2023-24)**
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Band 3 from £11.67 per hour rising to £12.45 after 2 years
- Band 2 from £11.45 per hour
- Plus, enhancements for unsociable hours/weekends and bank holidays ranging from £3.89 - £9.06 per hour
- Options to receive pay weekly with the WageStream app
- Flexible hours. 15-30 hours guaranteed permanent contracted hours plus additional hours available.
- Mileage paid for travel between client calls (£0.60p per mile) with travel time included in your working day
- Full induction and comprehensive training provided
- Career development opportunities
- NHS Pension (generous employer contribution)
- Free Uniform
- Access to NHS discounts including the BlueLight card on shopping, restaurants and more.
*Based on full time hours – 37.5
** Bank holidays to be taken in lieu where applicable.
Key highlights of the role:
- Providing personal and reablement care to patients in their own homes
- Assisting patients with personal care, meal preparation, medication, and therapy goals
- Accurate documentation of patient records and communication with health professional