List of pages
We are passionate about delivering high quality care, which is reflected in our Trust values & behaviours and underpins the services we provide. We’re optimistic about the future and we want you to be a real part of the change we’re making here.
We continue to work in new ways to support the ever-changing needs of our citizens. Roles within the organisation are also changing to meet these needs, so there are always new and exciting opportunities available.
Whatever your background or experience, whether you’re looking for a career start, or a career change, we want you to bring your ideas and to feel you can be yourself.
We will support, develop, and empower you to be your best.
If this sounds like something you’re looking for then a role with us could be for you.
We are always offering opportunities to join our teams, this maybe within:
- Mental Health (Including Mental Health & Personalisation Social Inclusion)
- Personalisation & Social Inclusion
- Older Persons & Physical Disability
- Sensory services
Whichever service you join there is always opportunity to progress thought our defined career progression pathways, as we always recognise success and value staff.
Returning to a career in social care
If you're thinking about a return to Social Work or Social Care, or if you have had a career break and are looking to return to practice, we would love to hear from you. It's a great time to join our diverse workforce. You can always email us for a chat or for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you got what it takes?
Do you have the skills and personal attributes to work within Social Care at MPFT?
Whichever role you join, you become committed to providing the very best care for our citizens. We want to recruit passionate, dedicated people who, like us, are determined to make real, positive change.
- able to deal with behavioural challenges
- able to accept differences
- mindful of lifestyle and cultural choices
- able to work under pressure
Do you have:
- a strengths-based attitude
- problem-solving skills
- professional resilience
- personal resilience
If you do we would love to hear from you. You have the attributes, attitude, and skills that our organisation has at its heart and we would welcome becoming your employer of choice.
Top 10 reasons to join us
- We recognise staff are our greatest asset therefore we offer all our staff a comprehensive programme of staff induction and ongoing support including continuing professional development opportunities.
- We actively promote a positive working environment.
- We support our staff to adapt and develop skills for now and the future.
- We are keen to develop leaders for now and the future.
- We offer a wide range of flexible working options to manage your work-life balance including 'blended' approaches to working between home and the workplace, as well as offering a range of equipment needed that can be tailored to your role.
- Your wellbeing is important to us and we encourage our staff to develop skills and strategies to help improve their own wellbeing.
- We promote strengths-based approaches in all that we do and want to do everything we can to enable you to make a difference. Working in social care enables you to positively change someone's life providing tangible job satisfaction.
- Our track record shows we attract and retain talented people, and can offer you a rewarding and fulfilling career by also affording opportunities for career progression.
- You will benefit from our close partnerships with a wide range of higher education institutes and professional organisations, at both regional and national level, to broaden our development offer to you.
- We ensure automatic membership to the Social Work Learning Academy for all our social care staff.
Hear from our colleagues
These are some of the people who already work within Social Care at MPFT describing the work they do.