The Families Health and Wellbeing Service are offering virtual group sessions on a range of subjects; including ‘Moving on to Solid Food’,‘Dental Health’ and 'Amazing Babies, Amazing Brains'. The sessions will be facilitated by Health Visitors, who will share information and aim to answer any questions you may have.
Our friendly, informal virtual groups are open to parents and carers living in Staffordshire.
To attend the virtual group session, you will need to book through our online bookings page to receive a joining link. The groups are delivered over Microsoft Teams, but you won't need any special equipment or to download any apps, just a smartphone, tablet or laptop and a valid email address. To ensure your safety we will need to check the NHS number of either you or your baby; you will be asked to enter this at the time of booking.
Current sessions available are:
- ‘Moving on to solid food’ – suitable for parents/carers with a baby aged 3 months +
- ‘Dental Health – looking after your child’s teeth’ – suitable for parents/carers of a baby through to teens.
- Amazing Babies, Amazing Brains - suitable for antenatal familes (from 28 weeks) and parents/carers of new babies
Book now through our online bookings page.
How to book:
- Open the above link
- Select the event you would like to attend (the information tab includes further information and sessions dates)
- Select the date from the calendar (please note any dates with available sessions will only be a slight shade darker – we are unable to change this)
- Select the time
- Add in your details (Your name, your email address and either yours or your baby’s date of birth).
- Click ‘book’
- Following booking your will receive a confirmation email, including a joining link (please check your spam folder)