The Academy will work to a set of underpinning principles:
- Ensure an inclusive agenda
- Provide further learning and development opportunities
- Develop mentors, coaches and leaders in QI
- Develop improvement skills, capabilities and expertise
- Provide accessible opportunities for sharing knowledge and best practice
- Provide multiple opportunities for networking both inside and outside of the organisational boundaries.
Becoming a part of the Academy
How can you get involved with our Academy? Please see our Training page.
Working your way up the ‘ladder’ is no easy task, but one that is certainly within anyone’s capability who has a passion for Quality Improvement and making a difference.
QI Academy Ladder
QI Academy Master - Masters demonstrate a commintment to learning, teaching and supporting others
QI Academy Fellow - Fellows ensure that the Academy is able to further develop our collective knowledge, influence and impact
QI Academy Member - Members are central to all we do, their contribution to QI and the range of their achievements are reflected throughout our Trust's QI journey