Please be aware that our sexual health clinics are closed on Good Friday (19th April) and Easter Monday (22nd April)
Where is the clinic?
Cobridge Community Health Centre
Entrance H, Building B
Free parking is available
Can be accessed via Bus Number 3 and 3A
What are the opening times?
The opening times for our queue and wait service for CASH and GUM is as follows:
|Monday||8.30am to 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am to 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am to 2.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am to 6.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am to 1.00pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 2.00pm|
The clinic is closed on Good Friday (19th April) and Easter Monday (22nd April).
Appointments are available Monday-Friday. Please call 0300 7900 165 if you'd like to book an appointment. This number is for all our CASH clinics so if you'd like to book an appointment at a specific clinic, please let the member of staff speaking to you know.
(Phone line open Mon-Thurs 8.15am-4.30pm, Friday 8.15am-4.00pm)
Important clinic information
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for a booked appointment you may not be seen
- Queue and Wait services may close before the times shown above; if you are planning to attend the clinic towards the end of the opening time please call the clinic’s contact number before travelling to see if they are still accepting patients.
- We cannot promise to see all patients in our Queue and Wait clinics as sometimes demand exceeds capacity. It is advisable to attend at the start of the clinic as they can become full very quickly.
- For contraceptive procedures (for the implant/coil), you will need a consultation first. An appointment can then be booked for your procedure
- There are no refreshments available at our Cobridge clinic - so if you're visiting you may want to bring a bottle of water with you.
- The cytology walk-in (smear testing) at our Cobridge clinic which previously ran on Monday mornings is no longer available. If you need a routine cervical screen (smear test) please visit your GP.