SERVICE CHANGES - From June, our walk in clinic will start at 11am. Fridays and Saturdays will be appointment only clinics. Find the new opening times below.
Where is the clinic?
Cobridge Community Health Centre
Entrance H, Building B
Free parking is available
Can be accessed via Bus Number 3 and 3A
What are the opening times?
The sexual health queue and wait service operating hours have recently changed.
The new opening times for the queue and wait service are as follows:
|Monday||11.00am to 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||11.00am to 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||11.00am to 2.30pm|
|Thursday||11.00am to 6.00pm|
Appointments are available Monday-Saturday can be booked up to 48 hours beforehand by calling 0300 7900 165.
This number is for all our CASH clinics so if you'd like to book an appointment at a specific clinic, please let the member of staff speaking to you know.
(Phone line open Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm)
Important clinic information
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for a booked appointment you may not be seen
- Queue and Wait services may close before the times shown above; if you are planning to attend the clinic towards the end of the opening time please call the clinic’s contact number before travelling to see if they are still accepting patients.
- We cannot promise to see all patients in our Queue and Wait clinics as sometimes demand exceeds capacity. It is advisable to attend at the start of the clinic as they can become full very quickly.
- For contraceptive procedures (for the implant/coil), you will need a consultation first. An appointment can then be booked for your procedure
- There are no refreshments available at our Cobridge clinic - so if you're visiting you may want to bring a bottle of water with you.
- The cytology walk-in (smear testing) at our Cobridge clinic which previously ran on Monday mornings is no longer available. If you need a routine cervical screen (smear test) please visit your GP.