As part of the NHS response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made changes to the services we provide
- www.nhsiq.nhs.uk - safe use of insulin
- www.safeprescriber.org/nmp - non medical prescribers
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale pdf (23 kB)
- BPRS (Questions) pdf (223 kB)
- Lunsars Scoring Tool pdf (31 kB)
- Handy Charts pdf (535 kB) - to help compare the medications for mental health conditions
- Zuclopenthixol Acetate Guidance and Record Sheet pdf (443 kB)
- RCPSYCH CPD Online How Patient Centered are You? Shared decision-making in psychiatric practice
A Patient Group Direction is a written instruction for the supply or administration of a medicine to a group of patients, who may not be individually identified before presentation for treatment, by a health professional who is not able to independently prescribe this medicine.
Patient Group Directions are not able to cover health professionals supplying/administering medicines to individual patients prior to a prescription being written, nor do they allow health professionals to re-authorise repeat prescriptions.