We are gradually re-opening our services for some appointments
Our priority will be to keep patients and our clinical teams safe if you visit one of our clinics and we are following all of the latest guidance from Public Health England
- Clinics will look different as they will be operating in a way that observes COVID-19 social distancing and infection control guidance
- Clinical teams may be wearing different protective equipment
- The range of treatments you will be offered may be different to those that you received before – They will be delivered in line with current, national guidance
- It will likely be some months before the services return to providing care in a similar manner to that which you previously experienced and will be dependent on the further easing of COVID-19 control measures
Please contact the clinic to cancel your appointment if:
You or a member of your household has any of the following Covid-19 symptoms
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
You have been requested to isolate for 10 days following confirmation from NHS contact tracing
Please attend alone or with one parent/carer
Please wear a face covering/mask – These will be provided as necessary
Please wash/sanitise your hands frequently, and when requested to do so by staff
Please respect social distancing guidance
The Dental Team will be wearing what they normally wear to protect you and them during your dental visit
- A mask
- A face shield
- An apron
Here is one of our Dental Nurses wearing her normal PPE, Personal Protective Equipment:
An AGP is an aerosol generating procedure, which is when water and air are used at the same time during your dental treatment.
Treatments like fillings, scale and polishes with the water scaler and sometimes dental extractions are classed as AGPs.
The Dental Team have to wear a different type of mask and apron during an AGP incase you have or carry the Covid-19 virus, we have to leave the surgery empty for 10 minutes to 1 hour after your treatment and we also have to do a deep clean of the surgery
Here is a picture of one of our Dental Nurses wearing her PPE, Personal Protective Equipment for an AGP dental procedure.
Dental Services Contact Details
Services are provided in a variety of location across Staffordshire. All premises are easily accessible.
Upper Huntbach Street,