Downtime Will Affect ALL RiO Users. Both legacy SSOTP RiO and MPFT RiO will be unavailable.
The migration to the MPFT Single Instance of RiO is due to start on Friday 20th November at 17:00. The migration is expected to take the entire weekend to complete during which time RiO will be unavailable.
We aim to have the migration completed by 09:00 on Monday 23rd November at which point accounts will be re-enabled and MPFT RiO will be available for use.
Following migration SSOTP RiO will be permanently decommissioned and unavailable.
This will impact ALL RiO users (both legacy SSOTP and MPFT) so clinical teams/leads must ensure Business Continuity Plans are implemented during this time.
SIMPLE STEPS FOR MPFT STAFF TO MAKE RIO SINGLE INSTANCE SUCCESSFUL FOR YOU:
- Legacy SSOTP teams have been asked via previous comms to perform some pre-migration actions as detailed here: RiO Single Instance Go Live Checklist. Can this be prioritised
- If required over the weekend, teams can access a read only subset of RiO data by using the SSOTP Legacy Viewer (SSOTP RiO) or Clinical Portal (MPFT RiO). The guide and links for these can be found in this document: Legacy Viewer and Clinical Portal Guide.
- A fact sheet of useful information and questions can be found here: RiO Single Instance Go Live Factsheet.
- Full details regarding the scope of the migration including any differences in presentation of the data being migrated can be found here: RiO Single Instance Scope Document.
- Watch our YouTube videos on the RiO Upgrade: https://youtu.be/bKC0aB2MyMQ
and the detailed video on the differences in RiO following migration:
Please ensure this message is shared and understood Trust wide: RiO will be unavailable for ALL users from 17:00 Friday 20th until 09:00 Monday 23rd November.
More information is available on SharePoint at https://mpft.live/rioupdate